Why Join Rotary?
Rotary is a volunteer-based service organization where people of all professions and diverse backgrounds work together to find solutionsin our local and global communities
Here are some common reasons why people join Rotary in Central Florida
- You are a leader in your industry and want to develop your own leadership skills outside of your work environment
- Your employer encourages you to join a local organization to network and participate for community visibility
- You have a friend who has told you about Rotary but you haven’t yet decided to explore what it can do for you
- You’re new in town and want to meet kind-hearted people with whom you can develop a friendship
- You want to network with people who share a passion for service through volunteering
- You own a business and want to include community service as a way to contribute with your knowledge and skills
- You have always been wanting to belong to a non-corporate organization where you can make a difference
- Your parents or grandparents belonged to Rotary and now you understand the value of civic service
- You seek to make a difference in the global community as much as in your local area
- You need to explore ways to give back to the world in a meaningful and organized effort
- You served in the military and yearn for the fellowship you developed with fellow servicemen and women
- You have seen the need in the world and want to belong to an organization with the ability to make a difference
- You have belonged to smaller volunteer organizations but seek a more structured volunteering environment
Interested in joining a Rotary Club in Central Florida?
Rotary needs People of Action just like YOU to continue achieving its mission—and it all can start by requesting an invite to a Rotary meeting near your home or workplace. We continue building the next generation of Rotarian leaders to keep our wheel turning and fueling progress for our communities and the world as a whole.