Join a Rotary Club
There are 45 Rotary Clubs in Central Florida that can use an extra helping hand to serve our community—and one of them is ready to welcome you
Rotary evolves and replenishes its energy with every new generation that answers the calling to Service Above Self. Joining a Rotary Club is the next step in fulfilling that calling—if you’re up to the challenge.
Just as it was when it was founded by Paul Harris in 1905, Rotary remains a volunteer organization with membership open to individuals who are invited by current members. This allows members to start with the most valued element of Fellowship, where an individual identifies the moral and ethical strength of a potential member. However, we believe that by sharing with our community our purpose, we also want to attract those who are actively seeking Service Above Self.
Here are some benefits of joining a local Rotary Club in the Central Florida area:
- Connecting to a network of individuals with a common goal to Serve Above Self
- Engage in networking opportunities with people from other professions or fields of work
- The opportunity to volunteer in local Service Projects and community events
- Learning from a variety of educational and leadership development resources
- Developing a sense of belonging that will enrich your life
Rotarians have many more personal and professional reasons for joining their local Rotary Clubs. As with anything else you would do in life, you get as much as you put into it. There is also much more to discover beyond the Rotary Club level, with opportunities to serve at the District and Zone levels.